Posts tagged security
Page 1 of 3
“ Since OS X Lion, Macs have shipped without Java installed, and as an added security measure OS X automatically disables Java if it has been unused for 35 days. To protect Mac users that have installed Java, today we are releasing an updated Java malware removal tool that will check Mac systems and remove this malware if found.”
comment from Apple via The Loop
- Employee: My password has expired. Can you reset it?
- Help Desk: Just a moment. I'll generate a new password for your account.
- Employee: Can't you just re-use the one I have now? It's Summer1.
- Help Desk: Security policy requires that you change it. Also, the new password should be more secure than Summer1.
- Employee: How about Summer2?